Yaesu FT-2980E mobile transmitter robust, rugged and high power with 80 W of power, 221 alphanumeric memory channels, has a large display of liquid glass, DCS and CTCSS tones, a frequency range of 136 to 174 Mhz in RX, has a smart search system, and a large receiver thanks to its RX filters, includes microphone with DTMF.
• 80 W output with four selectable intensity levels.
• Power levels: 80 W, 30 W, 10 W and 5 W
• Extended reception coverage: 136 – 174 Mhz
• Frequency input through the microphone
• Excellent protection against receiver intermodulation distortion, thanks to the modern Directional Tuning system developed by YAESU
• It has 221 memory channels spread over 200 "basic" memory channels, 10 pairs of memory channels for band limits and a "start" channel, in which it is possible to store standard and non-standard repeater offsets with CTCSS and DCS tones, plus alphanumeric names with a maximum of 6 characters to help facilitate the identification of such memory channels
• 10 NOAA Weather Broadcasting Channels, with bad weather alert and volume control for weather alert tone
• Includes CTCSS and DCS tones
• Includes an intelligent search system, which automatically sweeps the band and records active frequencies in special memory banks, is ideal for identifying active repeaters when visiting a city for the first time
• It has an extensive programming system through "Menus" to be able to easily configure the different parameters of the equipment
• It has a large multifunctional display of liquid crystal
• Includes TOT Function Transmission Interval Timer
• Includes APO function Automatic Shutdown System
• Channel steps: 5, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 50 and 100 kHz
• Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm
• Supply voltage: 13.8 VDC
• Maximum consumption: 15 Amp. Approx.
• Dimensions: 160 x 50 x 180 mm (not including buttons)
• Weight: 1.9 Kg
• Includes manual in Spanish
The pack includes:
- YAESU FT-2980
- MH48A6J microphone
- bracket, power cord, spare fuse
- instruction manual in Spanish.