YAESU MD 100A8X Desktop microphone for FT 817/ FT857 / FT 897 FT 450AT
The MD 100 microphone is designed for Amateur Radios that need a high level of performance when it comes to long-distance communications in HF.
Among other notable features we can highlight the selectable filters from the bottom panel of the base; the filter eliminates low cuts the frequencies very low vibration noises etc. The pre-emphasis device allows us to optimize modulation by highlighting it in the highest energy zone of the vocal frequencies, thus allowing us to have a more penetrating modulation that reaches where others cannot be distinguished.
We can use the base-mounted microphone with a dual-axis stand that allows us to find the ideal position to our streaming site or use only the microphone in hand.
A pushbutton with PTT interlocking is located at the base to facilitate long conversations and the scanner keys "up" "down" frequencies to facilitate movement in the band.
Capsule type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Frequency response: 100-5000 Hz ( -6 dB)
- Selector "Filter removes bass"
- OFF standard frequency passage
- Position 1: -3 dB, cut from 1000 to 150 Hz
- Position 2: -3 dB, cut from 1000 to 300 Hz
- Sensitivity: -75 +- 3 dB at 1 KHz, 500 Ohms
- Base:112x156.5x151 mm
- Microphone: 42.5 Diameter x 189mm
- Weight: about 670g