The HYTERA RD625 is a compact and lightweight repeater. It incorporates inside the transmitter, receiver and power supply to be able to connect it directly to 230V. Its innovative design allows for easy wall or desktop installation with AC 230V/DC 12V power for auxiliary battery. The HYTERA RD625 is a dual, analog/digital DMR repeater designed with the open ETSI Digital Mobile Radio (DMR Tier II) standard. Adjustable power from 1W to 25W. It has the possibility to work in analog and digital with automatic transmission mode switching.
VHF from 136 MHz to 174 MHz
UHF from 400 MHz to 470MHz. (on request)
- Analog channel bandwidth: 12.5kHz / 20kHz / 25kHz.
- Digital channel bandwidth: 12.5kHz.
- Transmission power: 1W to 25W.
- Number of channels 16.
- Modes: Analog and Digital DMR Tier II
- IP connection.
- Supports monitoring in local or remote mode over IP.
- Supports 25dit or 256bit encryption, according to DMRA specifications.
- AC supply voltage from 90V to 264V.
- Possibility of power supply in DC 12V.