DMR RD985 repeater.
The DMR RD985 repeater is the backbone of analog and digital radio networks, and has been developed in accordance with the open ETSI standard for DMR. It stands out for its reliability and extraordinary functions. RD985: digitally ahead of the competition.
The DMR RD985 can operate in both analog and digital mode, and is fully compatible with analog systems used today. It has been developed in accordance with the ETSI open standard DMR (Digital Mobile Radio) so, due to their technical characteristics, they are the ideal choice for digital radio.
DMR RD985 Repeater Features:
- Key piece for professional radiotelephony systems
It allows interconnection in digital mode through an IP connection to form a complete wireless network. In analog mode it allows them to be connected to each other in an attached way (back to back connection). Depending on the type of signal of the receiver, both repeaters can switch autonomously between digital and analog mode.
- Frequency range: VHF from 136 MHz to 174MHz.
- Analog channel bandwidth: 12.5kHz / 20kHz / 25kHz.
- Digital channel bandwidth: 12.5kHz.
- Transmission power: from 5W to 50W.
- Number of channels 16
- Color TFT screen.
- Modes: Analog and digital DMR Tier II
- Connection by IP.
- Supports monitoring in local or remote mode by IP.
- Supports 40dit or 256bit encryption, according to DMRA specifications.
- AC supply voltage from 90V to 264V.
- Possibility of power supply in DC 12V.
- One RD985 repeater
- Battery connection cable or 12V source
- User manual.