Walkie talkie with SIM card
The walkie talkies HYTERA PNC370 is a hybrid between a walkie and a mobile phone as it features features of both devices. On the one hand it is shaped like a walkie and has the Push-to-talk button typical of a walkie talkies. But in turn it works with SIM card over 3G/ 4G/ WiFI networks and features Bluetooth.
Thanks to these features it provides instant communications with great coverage, even national or international connectivity.
This walkie talkie is a good choice for organizations that want to improve the productivity and efficiency of their professional radiocommunications.
- Extensive mobile network coverage: Extend your workforce communication anywhere with 3G/4G mobile coverage that supports Micro-SIM.
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Versatile call with good audio quality: Dual microphone noise suppression ensures good audio quality for individual calls, group calls and emergency calls.
- Real-time availability: Check the status of contacts in real time (online or offline), providing clear information about equipment availability.
- GPS Positioning and Real-Time Clock: Built-in GPS supports positioning and dispatching abroad, as well as PSTN to display your call history.
- Built-in Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth supports wireless connection with BT audio accessories that free your hands and improve efficiency.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Connecting to WiFi networks to provide reliable communications, particularly indoors, while saving on data costs.
- LED Flashlight: With one-touch operation, the handy LED flashlight provides convenient lighting
- Pre-installed APP: Pre-installed Android apps provide convenient PoC services. HYTERA can also offer an open API for third-party development and customization.
- Long battery life: Impressive battery capacity offers long working time, compatible with Micro-USB charging to make it easy to charge anytime, anywhere.
- Reliable and Durable: The PNC370 complies with MIL-STD-810 G and IP54 and offers a durable solution even in harsh environments.
- An LTE terminal HYTERA PNC370.
- A 3100mA hour Lithium Ion battery.
- USB data cable.
- Belt clamp.
- Carrying belt.
- Documentation of the equipment.